Our beloved Office Manager is leaving and we are looking for an exceptionally organized, passionate, team-centered individual to join our Room One community.
- Coordinates general office functions such as ordering office and program supplies, working with various vendors and contractors to ensure office equipment is working properly, and other facilities related tasks
- Maintains records of partnership and rental agreements
- Assists in organization and distribution of policies and procedures
- Assists with human resource duties, including maintaining employee files, collecting employee timesheets, completing new hire paperwork, verifying applications & benefits for new employees, assisting staff with benefits questions
- Maintains office and tenant calendar; coordinates monthly staff meetings and other internal meetings as needed
- Distributes and monitors building keys
- Arranges for cleaning of offices, building grounds and overall facility
- Receives in-bound calls to the agency and provide information or route to appropriate staff as needed
- Welcomes clients, visitors, and partners
- Assists in tracking clients’ use of services
- Processes in-coming and out-going mail
- Schedules appointments for counselors, family planning, and other Room One programs.
- Coordinates, supports and oversees front office volunteers
- Assist in implementation of annual volunteer recognition event
- Maintains roster of current and prospective volunteers
- Ensures volunteer application is current and thorough
- Conduct screening (interviews, required background checks, etc.) and matching volunteers with organizational needs and opportunities
- Track volunteer statistics and provide reports as needed
- Assists the Executive Director as needed and other program Directors as assigned
- May assist in scheduling, preparing for and carrying out special events or projects
- Assists in preparing board documents for monthly board meeting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to empathize and respond calmly in emotionally-charged situations.
- Effective at multi-tasking, prioritizing tasks, and project follow through
- Committed to ethics of accountable, upstanding fundraising
- Strong computer experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong commitment to social justice, particularly to those challenges facing youth, families, and the aging in rural communities.
- Great sense of humor and a desire to work in a joyful, inclusive workplace
Wage & Benefits
25 hours per week, wage depends on candidate’s experience. Includes benefits.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org, applications will be accepted until the position is filled.